2+ Years experience in a marketing agency or marketing department.
Shanghai, Jing’An district
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
• Excellent client service and oral & written communication skills in both Chinese & English; results driven with strong analytical skills.
• Good knowledge and experience with social media and online marketing best practices.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative and international environment.
• 2+ Years experience in a marketing agency or marketing department.
• Responsible for managing a wide array of accounts in different industries (fashion, food & beverage, hospitality, beauty...).
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with all internal team members (designers, copywriters, community managers, strategic planner) and external actors (KOL, Tmall partner...) to ensure the accurate execution of account activity.
• Monitor, analyze and evaluate social media & campaign performances on a weekly basis; prepare monthly reports to brand accounts.
• Conduct face to face meetings including presentations.
What we offer
• Responsibilities on challenging projects.
• Evolving work environment and opportunities.
• Great open space 5min walking from Changping Road subway station (Shanghai inner center)
• Open minded, professional and creative team to work with.
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance you skills.