At least 1 year experience in social media operations is a plus.
Shanghai, Jing’An district
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in both Chinese & English; results driven with strong analytical skills.
• Deep interest in social media & online marketing best practices, and keep on top of new features and platforms.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative and international environment.
• At least 1 year experience in social media operations is a plus.
• Support the management of WeChat and Weibo for a wide array of accounts in different industries (fashion, food & beverage, hospitality, beauty...).
• Work closely with all internal team members (designers, copywriters, community managers, strategic planner) and external actors (KOL, Tmall partner...) to ensure the accurate execution of account activity.
• Assist the team to monitor, analyze and evaluate social media & campaign performances on a weekly basis; prepare monthly reports to brand accounts.
• Prepare regular reports on the latest social media trends.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsibilities on challenging projects
• Evolving work environment and opportunities
• Great open space 5min walking from Changping Road subway station.
• Open minded, professional and creative team to work with
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance you skills